The participants at the 14th International Meeting of Communist and Workers’ Parties taking place on November 23rd – 25th in Beirut, Lebanon express their unwavering solidarity with the working people of Iran in their multi-faceted and complicated struggle for peace, sovereignty, democracy and social justice.
* Working People Stand Against Changes to the "Labour Law": Organised Struggle of the Trade Union Movement Against the Changes to the "Labour Law"!
* Growing Class Gap and Unjust Distribution of Revenue
* Goals of the Trade Union Movement at the Current Stage
* Tudeh Party of Iran: We Denounce the Belligerent Policies of Imperialism against Syria
* Devastating Sanctions: Imperialism Objectives, and Policies of Ruling Reaction
* Small Workshops and Article 191 of the Labour Law
* The Youth and Unemployment Crisis: Increase of Unemployment Rate among the Youth
* The Lessons of the Great October Revolution And The Challenges of Our Time